Wednesday, November 28, 2007

TIRED !

My gosh.
Im so worn out. I practically spend my whole day outside today..

Went out with Jess today.
She damn pro. Meet her 12.30, then she thought its still 11.30 -.-
POWER.
So collected her obs shirt & stuff, went causeway.
Had an encounter with this scammer auntie.
Bas-ket. She wanna scam me & Jess's money. Still threaten to call police. Motherfuck.
AUNTIE : Excuse me, can i have a min with u... (blah blah blah)
ME & JESS : Sorry. Not interested (trying to walk away)
AUNTIE : MISS ! You dun try to walk away. I will call the Singapore police force.
JESS : Sorry, no money.
AUNTIE : (told the guy beside her) Pian ren de (liars)
ME & JESS : *roll eyes*

I presume its our fault that we dun wan to get antg donation draws from her la !
_l_
What's their problem?
SCAMMERS.

& so, we ignore her, and continue to get my Kunming stuff.
Lameshit. I spent $50++.-.-
My Gosh. Expensive trip.

Was beside my sister today when she browsing people's friendster profiles.
Lol. Guess the friendster world still hasnt change that much.
Still as many people trying to act twit/lian there.
Bullshit people. Wont they grow up?
I suddenly realise a similarity picture in them.
they always try to pout their mouth so "naturally",
thinking its so cute.
Man, disgusting way of taking pictures.

One more day, & off i fly to China ! ;D
ZI AN !
I will miss you! xD

& oh! Not forgetting, I DREAM OF FAHRENHEIT ystd !
Jealous jealous jealous ? heheheh.

No comments: